In the earlier phases, you will implement HR projects across all the business units for Taiwan and SEA region. You will work closely with HR team and business leaders to achieve recruitment goal.
In the later phases, you will not only develop and implement recruiting plans, but also ensure plans and policies working smoothly and grow prosperously.
- Participate in and optimize recruitment process.
- Create accurate and attractive job postings and selection metric. Screen, shortlist and interview candidates.
- Design and implement effective HR policies through collecting and analyzing data.
- Provide advice to cross-functional leadership team regarding HR issues.
- Be an advocator of our company’s culture, spirits and values.
- A focused, disciplined and an ambitious person with a strong desire to grow career within talent search & recruitment.
- Minimum 2 years’ HR experience, especially in recruitment.
- Comfortable with exposure to senior management in bilingual language proficiency (English/Chinese).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ideal candidate shall be self-driven and results oriented with an aptitude for “continuous learning”.
- Experience in social media marketing (ex. Linkedin) and Facebook/Instagram/Google ads or content marketing to boost brand awareness.
- General knowledge of employment laws in Taiwan.
AI Marketing Technology Company