• Collaborate with other user experience/interaction designer to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Define/Evaluate all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility.
• Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
• Proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
• 3-5 Year experiencing designing large scale distributed system or related field.
• 8-year of hands on experience among mobile, backend and web programming.
• Proven experience as software architect large scale applications in one or more of the industry categories including but not limiting to ERP, Media, Social Media, E-commerce)
• Deep experience in software development and coding in one or more languages/frameworks including but not limiting to Angular.js, .NET, Java, and Android, Python
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Migo is a vision that bringing entertainment and education to everyone.