iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
Shoplus, based on the AI core knowledge of iKala, is an one-dashboard AI powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers’ needs. Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years via AI technology. If you love to sweat, thrive in the cutting-edge environment of AI, always embracing yourself to become better and value "FUN", this is the place for you!
Shoplus has been announced as the official partner with Facebook on F8 Developers Annual Meeting. iKala Shoplus is the only multinational team that has set off from Taiwan and landed in Southeast Asia and is aligned with Facebook.
Media release: https://ec.ltn.com.tw/article/breakingnews/2778091
As a web developer for Shoplus, you will be responsible for the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. While your focus will be on backend work, sometimes you will be called upon to make front-end changes.
1. Write well-thought-out, maintainable code
2. Integrate third-party APIs (mainly social network APIs) and multi data sources
Assist in the design and implementation of scalable software at all levels of development.
3. Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
4. Participate in our agile processes, working towards, and contributing to, the goals and vision of our roadmap.
5. Collaborate with product, design, and business development teams to find innovative solutions to problems.
1. 3+ years of experience in software development, and familiar with at least one web MVC framework. (Rails / Laravel / Django / Spring etc.).
2. Familiar with Linux environments.
3. Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
4. Strong understanding of how a modern web application works end to end and how applications perform under load.
5. Strong understanding of database design and experience with RDBMS, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
6. Proficient with test frameworks and the ability to add the appropriate level of coverage for a feature.
1. Strong understanding of Ruby on Rails.
3. Knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and cross-browser complexities.
4. Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals. SOA and Microservices a big plus.
AI Marketing Technology Company