The UX Designer leads product strategy to create products that completely meet customer needs while stemming from a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior. You are responsible for discovering, understanding, and communicating the business requirements of the company, the emotional desires of the customers, and the capabilities of technology and ultimately synthesizing them into world-class experiences that are simple and delightful. You an empathetic communicator who is curious and uses both qualitative and quantitative data to validate design hypotheses.
• Create user-centered designs by discovering, understanding and leveraging business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, usability findings, and business intelligence data
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
• Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Design and conduct UX research using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Identify key metrics to measure and synthesize and draw insight from metrics analysis post-launch to inform UX optimization efforts and strategy
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to the team and diverse stakeholders
• Work closely with UX Researchers, UI Designers, and the Engineering and Software teams in an agile fashion to research and test experiences as well as ensure designs are executed as designed
• 5+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for the web or mobile applications. ( Android app is preferred.) Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for digital and physical ecosystems.
• Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Proto.io
• Passion for design excellence: You know the difference between ‘good’ and ‘great’
• Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
【 Portfolio required 】
When you apply, please submit a portfolio with 3-5 examples of your best design work that cover the following elements:
- Design objectives
- Your role & contribution
- Your design process
- Rationale for key design decisions
- Final outcome
Migo is a vision that bringing entertainment and education to everyone.