iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
KOL Radar Senior Product Manager will be responsible for teaming with developers, designers, marketers and sales to build and shape KOL Radar platform service to match the needs of influencer marketing for advertisers and brand marketers.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Define requirements via marketing insights, users interviews, user data, business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, user flows etc.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues.
- Cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements. (familiar with Scrum is better.)
- 3-5 years of web and mobile web product management experience.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- Fluently communicate with foreign people in English.
- Familiar with user data measurement and analysis.
- Based in Taiwan.
- Sometimes traveling to KOL Radar severed regions.
KOL Radar helps advertisers and brands easily search the wanted KOLs through keywords and filters. KOL Radar provides the needed social analytics and can match the suitable KOLs through the AI technology based on Google Cloud service to touch the targeted audience.
AI Marketing Technology Company