• Working with architect to ensure design pattern of the architecture is suitable for the implementing computer language.
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain, improve and scale the Migo software in an agile project environment.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Manage deployment/migration of the platform on mobile platform.
• Take on new problems across the full-stack as Migo continue to push technology forward.
• Minimal of BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• 8-year of hands on experience among programming in two of more of the following mobile framework - iOS, Android, Windows, Galaxy
• 3-5 Year experiencing building and operating large scale distributed system or related field.
• Experience with unit testing in two or more programming languages.
• Experience with one or more databases including but not limiting to SQL, Mango
• Experience in object-oriented programing and familiar with UMLs.
• Familiar with CI/CD concept and tool such as Gradle.
• Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
• Provide guidance and mentoring to less experience team members
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Migo is a vision that bringing entertainment and education to everyone.