Trend Micro TippingPoint Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) offers in-line comprehensive threat protection against advanced and evasive targeted attacks across data centers and distributed enterprise networks. It offers in-depth analysis of network traffic for comprehensive contextual awareness, visibility and agility necessary to keep pace with today’s dynamic threat landscape. Powered by security intelligence from TippingPoint Digital Vaccine® Labs (DVLabs) and the Zero Day Initiative vulnerability bounty program, the TippingPoint NGIPS provides accurate, preemptive threat prevention in real-time without affecting network performance. Trend Micro TippingPoint has been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS).
We are currently looking for a developer who will work with us to explore the cloud ecosystem and build up solutions that fit customer needs in the cloud.
This team works closely with TippingPoint engineering team in Austin, TX/ Singapore/ London.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or equivalent.
- Solid experience in Java
- Familiar with cloud development (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with Linux
- Working knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP stack.
- Familiar with large scale backend development
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cares about quality, know how to apply different tools in the development lifecycle
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skill
- Motivation and resourcefulness to get things done and overcome obstacles.
趨勢科技 - 全球雲端資安領航者 / 全亞洲最大軟體公司 / 企業版圖橫跨五大洲 / 趨勢全球研發基地在台灣 I want to be a new Trender, join us ~