We have embarked on a journey where we can support thousands of F&B businesses around the world with a scalable, robust system. By joining our Engineering Team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way Food & Beverages establishments can grow their own delivery and takeout business.
The team constantly tackles challenges in payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms so as to deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs for Oddle platform and other microservices
- Collaborate with frontend team to decide how an API method should work
- Work with Product team to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features for our users
- Improve and optimise performance of infrastructure and database
- Write clean, human-readable code with unit tests
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve code quality and increase unit and end-to-end test coverage
- 2-5 years experience in Java with Spring Framework and Hibernate ORM
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply too!
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with API and Framework Design and third-party API integration
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject is preferred
Desired soft skills and attributes:
- Strong English command and communication skills
- Strong team work and a positive attitude
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Why You'll Love Working Here