We invite top-notch people with a passion for robotics to join us in this technical
adventure. As a well-capitalized start-up we have demonstrated our prototype robot
at CES 2018, and have additional key members and breakthrough technological
approaches to ensure success in this challenging field.
You will help to design, developing and testing the complex Aeolus Robot IoT front-
end dashboards used by multiple user levels and the back-end that talks to the
Amazon AWS IoT infrastructure. From the final user, up to the R&D developer the
Fleet Management System is the default go-to interface to interact with the robot
for daily usage, debugging, performing technical maintenance and manufacturing.
- Develop the application's foundation for managing a fleet of thousands of robots into
multi customers sites.
- Write front-ends (mobile apps and web dashboards) integrated to the fleet management system.
- Write back-end AWS and AWS IoT integrations.
- Interact directly with Roboticists, R&D engineers, Test Engineers, Marketing and
- Users in order to understand needs and improve the front-end code.
2- Experience in writing clean, well-organized code with appropriate abstraction boundaries.
3- Experience integrating standard cloud frameworks and SDKs.
4- Exposure to IoT products deployed in high volume is a strong differential.
5- Strong communication skills and ability to work with academic partners.
6- Attention to detail and a passion for correct.'
6. Robot Friday(機器人學習日)提供免費午餐
7. 14-month salary guaranteed/annum