In Gogoro Network our mission is to build a cleaner and better future. We, as an energy solution providing company are creating bright life in unique and smart way.
As a Gogoro Network Program Manager, you will be response for products from development to sustaining stage. During the work you might face high-pressure environment or fast-paced sometimes with your co-worker to solving issue together.
You need to work closely and communicate with product planner, R&D, Cross-function as well as CM/ODM or OEM to ensure product design to meet Gogoro high-quality standards from initial engineering proposal/budget.
• Develop and manage hardware development project schedules with engineering teams and communicate project status to stakeholders.
• Work closely with ODMs/OEMs and vendors on product development schedules, dependencies and budgets.
• Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution.
• Interface between vendors and product engineering teams, setting and managing schedules and milestones.
• Synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and communicate to stakeholders and organizations at all levels.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in energy industrial such as Power Electronics, Charging equipment, Battery Pack, ESS
• 3 years+ of professional development experience.
• Excellent knowledge of product life cycle, tools, processes and operations planning.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
• Strong analytical skills and OEM/ODM management skills and solve problems cross-functionally
• Strong team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross-functional groups, and vendors against plans.
• Electronic Engineering or Mechanical equivalent background is preferred.