Gogoro is an ambitious new venture to change the way the world uses energy.
Since grabbing international attention with the debut of the SmartscooterTM, Gogoro has developed a first-of-its-kind energy network with thousands of battery swap stations and hundreds of thousands of vehicles. This energy network is the core of Gogoro’s business, and with its design comes the opportunity to shape the future.
Gogoro is seeking a firmware engineer to develop the embedded software systems on the devices that make up this energy network, including battery packs and swapping / charge management systems.
You will be responsible for the development of embedded software within Gogoro battery and battery exchange systems. As a energy firmware engineer, you may,
- Manage cross functional team discussion for embedded software development
- Design, implement and verify new ideas about
• BMS (Battery Management System) Algorithm
• Sensor Integration
• Swapping / Charge strategy
• Automation Control Algorithm
• Security Design
• Big data collection
• And any other new ideas
- Monitor and improve product field performance
- Develop new products, including,
• Do bring-up process and low level debug
• Implement new features and do software release through the CI/CD approach
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product mass production
- Improve software quality