In this role, you have an opportunity for significant impact through your ability to increase developer efficiency and product quality through your work. You’ll play an impactful role to build mobile-first experiences Apps.
● Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Backend Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on Android.
● Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
● Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable and scalable mobile solutions.
● Identify areas of improvement and advocate for mobile best practices.
● Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
● Languages: Java / Kotlin
● Architecture: MVVM
● Network: Retrofit, OKhttp, Protocol buffers
● Dependency Injection: Dagger 2, Hilt
● CI/CD: Jenkins
● Other: Android JetPack, Glide, Git, ExoPlayer, RxJava, Kotlin Flow, Coroutines, Reactive Programming
● 3+ years of application development experience on Android
● Proficiency with Java and Kotlin
● Familiar with Arch Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room, etc)
● Experience with RxJava & Coroutines / Reactive programming.
● Understand and have experience making decisions about mobile application architecture, including data modeling, networking, and data synchronization, and concurrency.
● Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
● Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
● Good communication and collaboration skills to be able to work in a fast-paced and distributed environment
Bonus points for
● Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
● Experience with mobile video playback and streaming technologies
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 70 mins
2. On-site interview: 120 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.