As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with the Engineers and Client teams to implement new features.
1. Responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
2. Act as Scrum Master for one or more projects, with a focus on guiding the teams and ensuring successful implementations
3. Facilitate iteration planning, retrospective and iteration demos
4. Ability to orchestrate and manage a cross-functional team of mobile app developers, designers, product managers and QA to deliver the project on time
5. Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration; prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
6. Lead scrum teams, advocate agile principles and gear the team to deliver quick market releases
7. Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
8. Ensure preparation of necessary documentation and submission of status reports to management
1. 2+ years' Project Management experience in mobile apps
2. 2+ years' experience demonstrating usage of methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc.) and best practices through the PM lifecycle
We are devoted to developing a special streaming platform.