Do you want to take your career to the next level with a leading global company who values your ideas and contributions, supports you to develop your skills and interests, and encourages you to have a work and life balance? If this is what you want, join us at RingCentral, we are looking for the best and brightest minds to change the game in Unified Communication!
• Guide and coach the scrum team on agile/scrum practices and values
• Facilitate effective and efficient meetings and Scrum rituals including Release and Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Daily standup
• Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments as required.
• Maintain/Improve transparency into the team’s work through product and sprint backlogs, burn-down charts, radiate information and over-communicate.
• Able to pursue and resolve project issues/risks independently
• Improve the velocity of the development team, at a sustainable pace for the team.
• Coach and support continuous process improvement within the team.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Proven project management experience of at least 5 years in relevant industry
• Preferably to have the expertise on scrum and knowledge of other agile methodologies such as XP, Kanban etc.
• Strong writing and project management experience; working cross-functionally across a variety of departments (product, engineering, quality, UI/UX and more)
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong sense of ownership and strong commitment to teamwork
• Experienced in coaching, motivating and driving the team to achieve excellence
• Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
• Strong background in software development is preferred.
Global leader of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions