Product Licensing Service (PLS) team is the team that brings products and processes together, and plays an important role of business enablement of Trend Micro’s products, channels, and partners. We build up platforms to make all Trend Micro products go to market easily, and also make Trend Micro channel partners doing business friendly. You will participant in every aspect of TrendMicro’s business process, product life cycle, and business model with partners…etc.
As a team member, you will be involved in whole lifecycle of service development. You need to fully utilize a variety of tools and methodologies to ensure the quality of services development, delivery and operation. Meanwhile, with the innovation of project development, you also need to pick up latest techniques and skills to facilitate your assignment.
- Lead internal cross team members for Product Licensing Service group on multiple project delivery to achieve the biz goal.
- Ability to lead the design and implement a new generation entitlement management system and necessary cross department and country systems integration.
- Ability to act as the architect role in cross-business platform to come out the best of practice in technical way to align with business requirement.
- This role requires a strong passion for customers for internal product team and external business channel thru integration and lead the technical consensus meeting.
- A high level of comfort navigating ambiguity, and a keen sense of ownership to deliver result in agile environment of business and technical side.
- Able to work in DevOps mindset from leading the team and using DevOps tools to run the service and fast response in timely manner.
- Able to lead in new technology of solutions on business side such as billing/invoicing and come out the technical solution from using cloud platform such as AWS and Azure as fulfillment.
- Participate multiple teams as a leading role thru agile development methodology.
- Lead and develop full-stack Python and Responsible Web application for analysis, visualization to business stakeholder like Sales/SalesOps/Business development.
- Able to lead and drive the data oriented decision to Product Licensing Service group to develop the roadmap, business decision and data visual based strategy.
- Understand data driven technology such as data mining/machine learning and lead the project to deliver business oriented result
- A strong knowledge of cloud computing and industry trends is important.
- Capable of understand and able to lead the cloud project development in AWS or Azure platform.
- Has the experience on AWS EC2, S3, DynamoDB implementation.
- Has the experience on Cloud operation for through DevOps execution methodology, tool and skill.
- A strong understanding of application security and secure software development lifecycle programs.
- A strong understanding of entitlement providing, business processing, billing and product/channel integration is a plus.
- Deep understanding of designing, developing and operating high scalable and high available web services.
- Familiar with large enterprise system integration architecture and design.
- Familiar with C#/Python/Java/Restful Web API and Cloud platform development.
- Able to lead and develop in database design and ability to DB related activities management.
- Able to lead and develop in continuous integration and deployment automation tools, like Jenkins, Octopus Deploy…etc. is a plus.
- Work proficient communication and writing in English.
- Ability to travel and meet different region business stakeholders internally or externally with Project/Program leader to come out technical design and support material for business decision making.
- Influence cross develop group on technical decision especially on the roadmap which align to business goal.
- 8+ years related work experience