The job will be responsible for APT incident analysis, APT research, and new analysis tool development. This candidate shall have the ability to trace the attack techniques and perform the root cause analysis. We are seeking candidates passionate about threat defense research.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+year experience in software development or advanced threat analysis and research
- Familiar with malware/web threat analysis
- Trustworthy, team player and self-motivated on research of cutting-edge information technology
- Good English communication skills
- Familiar with non-Windows Platform programming, eg Linux/Mac is a plus
- Familiar with C/C++, Assembly knowledge is a plus
- Experiences in Data mining, Machine learning is a plus.