Use a multitude of end-device and end-user data to develop comprehensive and innovative approaches to extract knowledge and insight to power business decisions at product, marketing, e-commerce and procurement fronts, and ultimately deliver business values.
Minimum of Master’s degree in the fields of Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics preferred. Minimum of 3 years of Data Science experience is required.
‒ Personality: Self-motivated, passionate about the use of data to drive business development, enjoy being challenged by the best and create world-shaping impact.
‒ Education: Master’s degree
1. Skilled in python data analysis and visualization tools such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib and Plotly.
2. Proficient in statistics and machine learning techniques.
3. Expertise knowledge and hands-on experience with databases and SQL language.
4. Basic knowledgeable about consumer electronics industry.
- Work experience:
1. At least 3 years of experience in data analysis with python.
2. At least 3 years of experience in processing in building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
3. Experience in working with cloud service such as GCP or AWS.
4. Experience in machine learning development and implementation.
5. Experience with web crawling (selenium, scrapy) is a plus.