1. To solve the factory problems of ME issue after MP.
2. Designs, analyzes, documents and functionally validates mechanical components and assemblies.
3. Mechanical structure and component design.
4. Project development and mass production beginning trouble shoot.
5. Timely resolve technical / quality issues from mechanical vendors.
6. Responsible for testing, analysis and debug on assigned project.
7. Work cross-functionally with PM, ID, ME, EE and Thermal,…all function team to come out workable solution.
8. Production feasibility study estimation
9. Study new technology.
1.Work Experience: For 10+ years of work experience related to mechanical design for notebook products.
2.Education Levels/majors: Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical and/or tooling engineering.
3.Required tech/skills: Pro-E Creo2 and CAD or CAE tools better
4.Mechanical Tooling & Injection & metal press and ID treatment related knowledge
5.Good communication skills/Good project management.
6.Language: Good English skills (written and oral)
7.Others: Knowledge of unit price cost estimation.
3.Concentration on the work