The IT Manager is responsible for leading professional team for all Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange & M365 activities, Infra budget control, HelpDesk and new solutions investigation, . This includes regular System operations checking, tuning, monitoring, designing and resolving complex client related problems.
1. Leading the IT team to manage team’s performance and engagement level.
2. Responsible for Microsoft Messaging, Active Directory and M365 related service.
3. To review Global Domain/Messaging architecture and make the plan to enhance the functionality and security.
4. To meet business requirement and provide the flexible and modem service.
5. Coordinate with regional teams for global project enhancement and management.
6. Provide assistance for other IT systems related on AD/Messaging and authentication.
7.Responsible for company OA Management and related pocilies/processes.
8. Document and improve existing processes for area of specialty.
9. Recommend, implement, and maintain best practices and corporate standards.
10. Identifies linkages of specialty area to other systems/ applications and communicates potential impact to peers and key stakeholders.
1. BS degree above in information management or related disciplines.
2. 8+ years IT related experience required and 3 year managerial experience is preferred.
3. Advanced of Chinese and English in speaking and writing.
4. AD/Exchange/M365 management experience is required.
5. Familiar with Microsoft solution/service and modem authentication.
6. Ability to develop and manage system improvement / upgrade plan.
7. Good analytical capability & systems problem solving.
8. Good English communication skills in oral and written.
9. Automation experience and related programming skills is a plus.
10. Strong communication skills and leadership to influence others.