Come be a part of something great. Come be a part of our growing organization's life cycle.
Use your talent for understanding others to make meaningful connections that will serve as the brick and mortar of our company. As a social network platform, we value people and each person's contributions to our company. We seek to understand each person who comes through our doors, not only as an employee, but as a unique individual. As a team that sticks together, we grow together.
As the Human Resources Specialist, you will manage all aspects of personnel, from making sure everyone is well-fed to processing employee benefits. You have a "sixth sense" for understanding people and how to communicate with them.
Here's what you'll be doing most of the time:
1. Execute recruitment and appointment assignment strategy plans (resume screening, interview invitation, interview, follow-up assignment execution).
2. Keep staff calendar up-to-date with staff leave, sick days and events.
3. Analyze current staffing situation and implement various regulations and amendments if necessary.
4. Provide support to various departments.
And if we were being technical, this is what you'd look like, not as a person, but on paper:
1. 3+ year HR-related experience (recruitment, staff onboarding, administrative, etc.).
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Attention to detail and discretion in handling confidential personnel information.
4. Ability to analyze and predict staffing needs, and implement HR strategies to meet these.
Playsee is a social media platform that enables the power of traveling. Put yourself on the map and unleash the wanderlust spirit from within.