1m - 1.3m TWD Annually
- Create automated scripts that will build, configure, deploy and test applications deployed to different environments; maintain, support, and enhance our continuous integration environment.
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the AWS Cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate.
- Work in a small team environment within a company that is growing fast.
- Work with the development team developers to help automate builds and deployments.
- In-depth automation experience using infrastructure management tools like Terraform.
- Experience with a CI system (i.e. GitLab & Jenkins) and monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana).
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Prior experience developing or working with any of the following Cloud Computing Service: Amazon Web Services (Preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates.
- Flexibility to work within different environments.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and skills.
[Nice to Have]
- Experience with Groovy, Python, coding/scripting skills (other scripting languages may be considered).
SmartBee Intelligence Ltd.
Professional Supply Chain Logistics IT Service Provider
Other jobs from this employer