- Research and application of ML algorithms to detect anomaly in theenterprise-wise environment.
- Collecting, processing, cleaning, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Data mining and feature extraction using state-of-the-art methods.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis, visualizing data, and presenting results in a straightforward and clear manner.
Skills and Qualification:
- At least 2+ years of experience in AI and ML fields.
- Solid programming with at least one object-oriented language(C++, Java, etc.) and scripting(python, etc.).
- Good communication skills and astrong desire to be full-stack developers.
- AWS operation, backend infrastructure knowledge are pluses.