- Design, build, and maintain core modules and unified platform on Mac OS X.
- Research and implement new AV(anti-virus)/WTP(web threat protection)/EDR(endpoint detection and response)/DLP(data loss prevention) technology.
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning and continuous design refactoring.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related departments with more than 3 years’ experience.
- Strong coding and debugging skill for C/C++ on Linux or macOS.
- Objective-c/swift is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of macOS or Linux OS. Knowledge about kernel programming is a big plus.
- Knowledge of internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, etc.).•Experience in browser add-on development is a plus.