Playsee brings people closer. We are a leading social media app ranked top 10 on Google Play Store with more than 20 million downloads. We invite users to share real-life experiences through short-form videos posted on the map.
Like to think out of the box? Join Playsee! Here you have the opportunity to make a difference.
As a Corporate Strategist, you will manage the end-to-end process of the company's overall
objectives, including research, planning, strategizing, negotiation and execution.
What you'll do:
• Partner with executives on multiple concurrent projects
• Undertake detailed research and analysis to support strategic planning, provide actionable solutions, and make corporate decisions
• Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities
• Provide legal support such as contract management and negotiation
• Prepare financial studies, forecasts and risk assessment for project evaluation
• Understand and stay current on tech industry trends, and internal product developments
• Support the development of long-term organizational strategy
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in corporate strategy, strategic consulting, economics, finance, business planning, and/or equivalent experience
• Demonstrate financial, legal, and commercial analysis experience
• Native/Bilingual in Chinese and English
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both Chinese and English
• A proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with external advisors, stakeholders, and internal executive and colleagues
• Ability to multitask, work independently under pressure and demanding deadlines
• Perform ad-hoc tasks when needed
• Bachelor’s Degree required