We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating email automation strategies.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
【What You’ll Do】
- Create a segment roadmap in collaboration with marketing and product teams with the goal of driving new membership, increased conversion, and improved engagement.
- Own the hands-on execution of all email and related marketing campaigns. (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Develop customer targeting, segmentation, and communication strategies to maximize the conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC in email marketing field.
- Lead email marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve conversion rate, retention, and member loyalty.
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing in email marketing.
【Who You Are】
- 3-5+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps, or as an email marketing manager.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology. Experience in Listrak, Klaviyo system is a BIG plus.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.