BeeInventor is an IoT technology company dedicated to change the traditional construction industry. Founded in 2016, the company is now an incubatee in the Hong Kong Science Park.
BeeInventor consists of a team of experienced professionals with knowledge in construction, electronics, product engineering and IT technologies. We focus on creating and developing IoT construction technologies that can improve health and safety, communication and productivity in construction industry.
This position is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially - minded person who enjoys making a difference in a start-up environment. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with strong web background responsible for working closely with backend developers and developing user-friendly, performant UI for our cloud platform.
We value collaboration and strive to give everyone a voice. Our goal is to promote from within and help our employees grow their careers as our company grows. If you are looking for a challenging position in a great company with a competitive salary and lots of growth potential this job may be for you.
We want our employees to love working here.
- Dasloop – A wearable smart IoT device that can improve the health and safety and tracking of construction workers. It is an integrated smart helmet and can be implemented in every construction site in the world. Combined with a cloud based management portal, Dasloop is the total solution that will redefine site management.
- Dastrack – A smart detector for machines with the unique anti-collision feature with centimeter accuracy using the latest UWB technology.
- DasIoT – An all-in-one IoT platform that helps you to manage construction sites with custom IoT devices integration. For example, we could collect and monitor environment data from IoT sensors like temperature, humidity, air quality, electric energy consumption, etc. With BIM and GIS integrations, we could offer you a better insight and effective management for your construction sites.
- Architect efficient frontend codebases that drive complex web applications.
- Guide the development of pattern libraries or design systems in order to ensure consistent and easily reusable styles.
- Write unit and integration tests for new and existing features.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple browsers to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly
- Constant communication with designers, colleagues and clients — we are looking for a teammate!
- 3+ years experience in frontend development.
- frameworks (prefer ReactJS).
- Experience architecting global stores (Redux, MobX, or React Context, etc) with complex data models.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility techniques.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and WebSocket.
- Familiar with git.
- Open to Foreigners (Relocation to Taiwan）
Nice to Have
- Experience with frontend unit/integration testing.
$1,000,000 ~ $1,300,000+ TWD / year
Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM (flexible)
- 20 days paid leave.
- Profit sharing and employee stock option.
- Equipped with a MacBook and desktop monitor.
- 24 hours free snacks, coffee and other drinks.
- More benefits are negotiable.