Get to know our Team:
We are building a full-stack engineering squad that helps with the operational excellence for Grab Ads. The deliverable of the team could be tooling, service, or test framework, or even injection of new engineering practice that benefits the engineering and business.
Get to know the Role:
- Oversee the critical quality metrics of GrabAds
- Provide and implement the strategy to improve the quality metrics
- Raise the idea to enhance the current engineering practice based on quality and efficiency.
- Be the evangelist for quality mindset and culture
- Develop and maintain the solution for testing or diagnostic
The day-to-day activities:
- You will be involved in multiple communications that deal with system reliability and quality issues.
- You will communicate & brainstorm innovative ideas with the team and turn them into reality.
- You will monitor the quality metrics and help the team to understand the current status
- You will facilitate the new improvement of engineering practice to improve the quality
- You will collaborate with possibly all GrabAds members to inject our tooling or practice.
- You will develop the tooling to help with test automation or diagnostic effectiveness if needed
The must haves:
- 5 years of experience in software engineering toward front-end (Web or Mobile) or backend development or test automation.
- Experienced in unit test or test framework development
- Experienced as a project leader, take care of the E2E project life cycle.
- Experienced in agile development
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java or Python
- Comfortable working in the pure English environment
- We are a highly deliverable-driven team, you must be open to learn and get familiar with multiple tech stacks for the deliverable, instead of only focusing on specific techniques, we expect you to have the full stack mindset.
The nice to have:
- Experience as ScrumMaster
- Be familiar with backend development with golang.
- Excellent communication with team members and the ability to think critically of the current engineering practice in terms of growth and quality
Experience working with other teams across boundaries and timezones.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp, offering a suite of services consisting of deliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise and others.