Get to know our Team:
Taiwan Ads frontend team is responsible for Advertising Experience. Our team is developing the ads team’s microservices of campaign management and maintaining the campaign management portal website (CUI).
Get to know the Role:
- Develop and maintain scalable and stable websites, including but not limited to consumer-facing web functionalities, ops system, cross-functional collaboration work, etc.
- You will have the opportunities to adopt different tech stacks into these projects and have a close relationship with the other engineering teams.
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale: static analysis, feature flags, instrumentation, and more
The day-to-day activities:
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, ES6
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- You will communicate & brainstorm innovative ideas with the team and turn them into reality.
- You will collaborate with PM/TPM to come up with the product specifications and timeline estimation.
- 5 years of experience in frontend software engineering.
- Hands-on skills with react, redux, react hooks, ES6, and any CSS preprocessor
- Have a thorough understanding of how to make the interaction between frontend and backend effective and secure.
- Good code design capabilities, be familiar with common design patterns.
- Experience with developing restful API on your own
- Excellent communication with team members and the ability to think critically of the system in terms of growth and stability
- Experience working with other teams across boundaries and time zones.
- Good English expressing skills in verbal/documentation
- Experience with CI/CD usage
- Experience in using kibana or sentry to find out the issue root cause
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp, offering a suite of services consisting of deliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise and others.