Please apply via: https://grnh.se/f4d739e93us
【 About the role 】
We are looking for a Business Analyst based in our Taipei HQ to support our growing BI and Data team with highly talented and motivated people.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working closely with the Global Marketing team, Product Management team, and the Product and Tech
squads. You will have end-to-end ownership of data: define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large
datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders. You will be a critical member in defining the customer communication strategy and continued success of Furbo and Furbo Dog Nanny.
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
Tracking: Define what needs to be tracked and measured. You will be responsible for tracking user interactions and clickstream data with various tools to understand customer behavior.
Visualization: Democratize data by building analytics dashboards and create regular reports to keep a track of growth experiments and channel performance.
Insights and Strategy: Evaluate and define product and business level metrics along with C-level Executives, Product Managers, Product Designers, Frontend and App Engineers.
【 Who you are 】
- Overall 5 years of experience specifically in performance marketing analytics, web analytics, product analytics, or business intelligence, preferably in e-commerce or subscription industry.
- You've completed a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science or an equivalent education or possess relevant practical experience.
- Extensive expertise in growth tactics like AARRR, segmentation, and experiments design with a solid statistical proof.
- Experience in integration of analytics & marketing automation tools, CDP or Google Tag Manager(GTM) is a plus.
- Understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and SEO, specially on-page optimisation and hands-on experience with Google webmaster tool is a plus.
- Familiar with web and mobile tracking technologies like Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- Hands-on skills in at least one data visualization tools like Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Strong experience in SQL with the concepts of ETL/ELT data pipeline in cloud based environment, preferably AWS or GCP.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and oral.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and operating in a fast-changing, unstructured environment.
- The rare opportunity to work with an international team from Taiwan HQ and make impact on a global scale
- Join a group of talents who have passion to change pet parents and pet's lives through technology
- The freedom to voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment
- Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback
- Bring your fur babies to work in a pet-friendly office space designed to make your pet feel relaxed and comfortable
- Join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society.
- A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and furkids!
- Comfortable and creative office with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas. Everyone can find their ideal place to work!
- Afternoon tea time twice a month and monthly birthday parties. We celebrate all the happy moments together.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home when needed
- Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
- Yearly health checkup subsidy for your pets
- 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member
- Company trip and employee outing program. We work hard and play hard!
- Internal training workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow
- Competitive salary and generous relocation package to ensure you can enjoy high quality of life in Taiwan