What you might do
● Liaising with team members, product managers and business owners to ensure projects are completed to standard.
● Communicate with external stakeholders and ascertaining product requirements.
● Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
● Hold the team accountable for delivering high quality code within schedule
● Be personally responsible for defining the team’s success metric and measure it daily.
● Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
● Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
● Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
● 5 years of engineering experience
● Having BS/MS degree in any relevant major, or significant open source project contribution with adequate computer science fundamentals studies from online courses.
● Proficient in database management tool, Git, algorithms and data structures.
● An independent learner with a positive attitude.
● Good English communication skill, able to co-work with global teams.
Together, let’s accelerate financial access in Southeast Asia