The Marketing Execution Manager works cross functionally to usher product marketing projects through the execution process. This is a critical role working tactical workflow to insure all needs and input are addressed. Working closely with the web team, creative team, eComm, logistics, customer support and more, the Marketing Execution Manager ties all of the details of product launch and product focused projects together and ensures that all elements and contingencies are defined and in place. This role works closely with project managers on timeline and execution details.
【Objectives of this role】
- Ensure that all details of the complex product launch and major project process are defined and executed.
- Work cross functionally to consider project goals and needs of all departments as they relate to the project.
- Organize workflows and present decision trees, contingencies and details to marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Work with project managers to break down a marketing plan into different phases and then action items.
- Organization of all the execution details for product launches and major projects.
- Solicit input from all stakeholders and interpret into execution details.
- Coordinating product details with all BUs including logistics, customer support, channel management, IT, production and more.
- Lay out and manage project workflow, ensuring all details of launch execution are considered, defined, approved and executed. Set up checkpoints throughout the process.
- Follow up on all details.
【Who You Are】
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work proactively ensuring needs of all departments are heard and considered.
- Excellent at cross-department communications.
- Stickler for timelines and deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of the project execution process and flow.
- Excellent communicator and documentor of issues and decisions.
- Understanding of marketing launch and creative process, embracing objectives and considering ramifications of all decisions.
- Marketing project management and tactical execution experience a must.