The Marketing Projects Manager works closely with the MarComm, eComm, product and web teams to help manage the flow of new product launches and major product revamps, ensuring excellent communication both internally and with external resources and internal departments. Skilled in working with multidisciplinary teams, the Marketing Projects Manager is integral in furthering the strategic marketing goals of the company.
【Objectives of this Role】
- Own the product launch process, ensuring clear communication through all stages and thorough documentation and decision making.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop GTM plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments for new product launches and product revamps.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with eComm, MarComm and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing and conversion tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for projects and communications.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel launch campaigns ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels, and participate in ongoing revisions and additions to product strategy and story.
- Owns the walking deck for research and planning on personas, TAs, GTM strategy options.
- Work to keep projects on track and ensure that all stakeholders are consulted and participate at appropriate stages in the project.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and help team to optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Work with product content team to create targeted storytelling, thoughtful positioning and inspired narrative around the product.
- Define goals, strategies and KPIs of project.
- Create and oversee timeline.
- Examine and define purchase journey working with eComm team.
- Create excellent briefs for all elements associated with the project.
- Manage contingency planning.
- Oversee all elements of pre, during and post launch.
- Analyze customer insights.
- Provide post-mortem for each project.
【Who You Are】
- Top notch pro-level project management skills and experience.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years working in a marketing management role.
- D2C company experience preferred.
- Strong digital marketing background.
- Strong multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Understanding of today’s digital tools (Google Analytics, marketing automation, attribution, etc).
- Ability to make data driven decisions.
- Music industry experience a plus.