In Xfers, you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology, how a startup works and how to make product decisions that are aligned with the business goals.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team that will be tasked to set up and deliver automated development and operational environments for our product teams.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing various cloud-based and on-prem production system
- Maintain and improve our CI development pipeline
- Work closely with Information security and infrastructure team in ensuring that we are adopting security best practices.
- Creating, versioning and testing of scripts for backup, deployment, patching and etc.
- Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options to improve your infrastructure stack.
- Ensuring system security policies are properly remediated.
- Set up and maintain cloud security solutions
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- BS/MS Degree in any relevant major. (ex: IT, Computer Science, etc) OR a proven track record in DevOps
- Have DevOps experience (Ansible, Puppet, Shell scripting)
- Evidence of understanding networking concepts. CIDR blocks, VPC, network segmentation, ingress-egress configuration, VPN connection, route configurations
- Experience in setting up different kinds of servers (either officially at work or personal interest and hobby)
- Passionate about exploring Docker and Kubernetes.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Xfers is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Xfers will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Xfers may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.