▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ About the role
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our growing team. As a Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements and integrate with other systems and applications. You will work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the Business System Team to gather requirements, design solutions, and oversee implementation.
· Design and implement complex Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements and integrate with other systems and applications.
· Develop custom code in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components to extend the Salesforce platform.
· Manage Salesforce integrations with other systems and applications.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, including conducting code reviews and ensuring best practices are followed.
· Collaborate with the project manager and business analysis to translate those requirements into technical designs.
· Manage the Salesforce release process, including coordinating with the development team, testing new features and functionality, and ensuring smooth deployments.
· Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce features and functionality, and advise the business on how they can be leveraged to improve processes and drive growth.
▲ Qualifications, Background, and Abilities
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II are required; Salesforce Certified Technical Architect is highly desirable.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce, with a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices.
· Strong technical skills in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and other Salesforce development tools.
· Experience with Salesforce integrations using APIs and web services.
· Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the Business System team.
· Good English communication skills in reading and writing.
美商浪橋科技股份有限公司_Splashtop Inc. 於2006年成立於美國矽谷，在台灣、中國與日本設有分公司與研發團隊。核心團隊來自MIT，並且募集資金超過15億新台幣，投資股東有來自中美台各科技龍頭。我們的產品得到許多獎項並進入量產，擁有穩定的訂單及大量忠實的客戶。