- Create Requirements：Create clear product requirements that satisfy the preferences of the engineers and designers they work with (i.e. it unblocks design and engineering).
- Customer feedback：Bring together basic customer insights through customer interviews, reading customer service tickets, etc.
- Run Meetings：They can run effective meetings with the team. That includes setting the agenda and tracking action items.
- Customer insights：Beyond collecting the plainly stated forms of customer feedback, this means deeply understanding the problems/needs of a customer and how that customer has historically solved those problems or met their needs.
- Basic design knowledge：Have working design knowledge so that you can distinguish between bad, mediocre, and good design. This predominantly comes down to UX fundamentals and not advanced topics like color theory.
- Customer Innovation：Not only know the explicit customer requests and have intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs, but can introduce new products or features that exceeds the customer’s expectations and innovates on the customer’s behalf.
- Vision and Strategy：Internalize founder-level vision for the company and turn that vision into an actionable strategy.
- Broker hard decisions：Abe to also drive a team toward making a high quality decision in a world of uncertainty.
美國物流科技新創 (LogTech Startup)，以現代SaaS服務顛覆傳統國際物流產業，客戶平均每年營收成長48%