Position Title: Principal Technical Program Manager
Reporting Line: CEO
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: Taiwan / Hong Kong
Roles & Key Responsibilities
- General Project management - Prepare project timelines, define milestones, track and report progress, resolve impediments
- Lead Agile/Scrum teams as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Quarterly roadmap planning and prioritization
- Work with cross functional teams of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Analysts and QA to ensure on time delivery.
- Continuously find ways to help teams and the organization improve how it delivers.
- Be the Tech OKR PIC, assisting the CEO with OKR/KPI management.
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery.
- Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders.
- Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data driven manner. Owners of the collaboration process and tools.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Experience range 5 to 8 years
- A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skill set is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to not be constrained by your job description.
- Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, cross functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
- Experience working in product delivery is advantageous, but not essential