Do you believe your designs and code could change the world? If YES, read on!
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems with simple working solutions by applying Agile software development practices.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users.
We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech related workshops and bootcamps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
We are looking for like-minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness of our workplace.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Writing quality code alongside your development team using best development practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Domain Driven Modelling, OOP
- Use scalable design patterns to develop software that is easily extensible
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic and collaborative environment
Learning something new everyday, working and pairing with amazing people
- Be flexible and open to receiving feedback
- Demonstrate technical leadership and proactively suggest the appropriate technology based on the business needs
- Understand the business needs and be empathetic of stakeholders in developing the right technical solution
Collaborate with other functional roles in helping our clients solve challenging and complex problems
Championing Agile development practices to create meaningful technical solutions
Actively contributing to the company with your ideas
- Genuinely wanting to help to change the world
The Qualifications To Be a Maverick
- Professional Experience (Minimum 5 years of experience)
- Delivered at least one large-scale project to production
- Worked in high performance cross-functional Agile software engineering teams
- Know and have practised basic Agile practices such as Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP etc, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with cross-functional roles
2. Technical Experience
- Deep understanding of at least one programming language and having worked with other multiple languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, Scala, GoLang, etc.)
- Good understanding of at least one programming paradigm (OOP, FP)
- Experience in using clean code practices, and writing readable, maintainable code
- Experience with backend development, frontend development and DevOps practices
- Good understanding of end-to-end application architecture
- Experience with delivering and deploying large scale applications using practices such as 12 factor apps