Playsee brings people closer. We are a leading social media app ranked top 10 on Google Play Store with more than 20 million downloads. We invite users to share real-life experiences through short-form videos posted on the map.
Enthusiastic and ambitious? Join our team and bring the Marketing department to the next level. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker who isn't afraid of challenges, this is the role for you.
As the Branding & Design Manager, you are a talented and experienced designer who will drive the branding and design agenda for Playsee’s integrated marketing and communications strategy.
What you will do:
1. Develop design solutions that are on brand with Playsee’s core values, ensuring excellent design is at the forefront of all brand communications.
2. Strong understanding of the product and how to communicate core values with different stakeholders through creative content and messaging.
3. Responsible for ensuring that our brand is consistent across channels, providing direction and guidance to the internal organization on brand standards, visual identity, guidelines and best practices for governance.
4. Drive design solutions for Playsee’s products with the objective of enhancing brand visibility and consistency.
5. Work on ad hoc marketing and communication projects to develop effective, brand-aligned design solutions, including presentations and other marketing collaterals.
6. Conduct market design research and always be on the pulse of the ever-evolving visual design trends, leading curation of inspiration and best practices.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
1. 5+ years of experience in creative, brand, design agency or marketing communications functions.
2. Graduate degree in graphic design, visual design or a relevant field. Strong illustration skills are preferred.
3. Strong project management and presentation skills, with the ability to independently drive, prioritize and manage multiple work streams at a time.
4. Self-starter, solutions-driven, structured thinking, and comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure and data-oriented work environment
5. Expert knowledge in design programs across a variety of media (print, motion, video, web) including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
6. Applicants must provide a link to portfolio of work samples 7. Bilingual in English and Mandarin, native fluency in English is a must.