【About the Role】
The Ecommerce Marketplace Specialist will be a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces across the world. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
This position will collaborate closely with the eCommerce marketplace team to manage listings, updating content (eg. description, images) and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces; including optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplaces.
The candidate will provide operations assistance of the marketplace platforms and top-notch customer relations management experience with online sales promotions, using your knowledge to help us further our brand and report on marketplace research and findings.
This position will work closely with the Marketplace Merchandising and Operations team and report to the Marketplace Lead.
【What You Will Do】
- Manage inventory on Amazon, Facebook, eBay and other online marketplaces.
- Establish Positive Grid as a seller in new online marketplaces.
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation and basic copywriting.
- Research and identify new marketplaces with logistical needs and pricing.
- Collect competition data with products and pricing landscapes on all marketplaces.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales.
【What You Need】
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Management or relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, that has experience across a variety of functions including sales, product, digital marketing, and eComm platform management.
- Knowledge of marketplace selling practices and guidelines and experience working with online marketplace like Amazon, eBay, lazada or shopee etc.
- Ability to work across functions and groups in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work with data sets using Microsoft Excel, google sheets and other software tools with the knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin.
- Strong project management skills with attention to details.