【About the Role】
The Ecommerce Merchandising & Operation Specialist will be a detail-oriented team player to manage product listings, e-commerce web marketing modules set-up and take responsibility for the efficient execution of merchandising to ensure consistency with product price, promotion campaign, product launch event information on Positive Grid brand website. This job is composed of a variety of different tasks which may be covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. This position will collaborate closely with the promotion campaign manager, product launch team, web project manager to manage product listings, price, updating content (eg. description, images) based on project requirements.
This position will work closely with the Ecommerce Merchandising & Operation and report to the Merchandising & Operation Lead.
【What You Will Do】
- Execute and verify that all pricing, product info, promotion content...etc is accurate, ensure that all merchandise is properly priced, that all SKU information is correct and in a timely manner.
- Analyze on-site/actual conditions in comparison to written plan, identify necessary corrections and recommend alterations as necessary and troubleshoot resolution.
- Coordinate cross team for all web marketing, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation, basic copywriting and product launch arrangement.
- Collect competition data with products and pricing landscapes on all marketplaces.
- Monitor web marketing performance such as traffic, CVR, bounce rate..etc and analyze data to provide optimization insight and ideas.
【What You Need】
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Management or relevant field.
- 1~2 years of experience in brand side e-commerce or ecommerce platform side, that has experience across a variety of functions including e-commerce sales, digital marketing, and eComm platform management.
- Strong project execution skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to organize multiple project execution and optimize web marketing content.
- Ability to work across functions and groups in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work with data sets using Microsoft Excel, google sheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and web marketing funnel analysis.
- Have experience managing multiple ecommerce platforms store content including product listing, marketing images and promotional tool management.