What will you do in this role?
You will be accountable for evaluating modern web technologies to renovate existing appearance, introduce new methodology and iteratively improve user experience on our management portal. Moreover, You will direct the team to face challenges and break through engineering barriers in collaboration with designers, engineers, product owners and other partners.
- Adapt prototypes with design tools.
- Craft and aggregate elegant UI blocks into our own design system for other developers to build upon.
- Integrate front-end modules into technical product features beyond design considerations.
- Optimize asynchronous responsiveness through data structure, algorithms, browser cache and other mechanisms.
- Utilize several toolsets to enhance performance and reliability with dynamic and localized content.
- Smooth and automate the process of development; Speed up the iteration.
- Blueprint solutions for security issues and put them into practice.
- Strong knowledge of ECMAScript 2015+, including its main features, package management and development tools in ecosystem.
- Hand-on experience in the field of client-side web programming, interacting with RESTful API.
- Aligning design specification and implementing an interactive application.
- Familiarity with React (16+) and one or more relevant frameworks.
- Team leadership, interpersonal communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Profile, portfolio, or presentation of previous works.
- Practical sense of web design and user experience.
- Participation in decoupling frontend and backend, WebAssembly integration or other paradigm shift.
- Passion to share knowledge with teammates and promote a culture of code reviews and writing technical documents.
Our technical stack
- Git and Github flow
- Typescript and its typing system
- Next.js, the React.js Framework
- Immer and Xstate for data-state management
- SASS and CSS-in-JS solutions
- Storybook to document components
It's an onsite job for Taiwan citizens and those who have legal residency status.
Non-Taiwan citizen candidates must possess a valid Alien Residence Certificate (ARC) issued by Taiwan authority.
Currently, Splashtop does not sponsor work visa/permit.