【Who We Are】
As a progressive D2C music tech company we create cutting-edge products that disrupt the norm and inspire music creation worldwide. With top-selling products that help our customers to fulfill their creative passion, we’re revolutionizing the way people make music.
【About the Role】
Help lead our innovative and bold thinking CDP vision! We are looking for a CDP Marketing Scientist to facilitate the use of the CDP platform to optimize the efforts of sales, customer service, and marketing teams. Candidate will act as the operator to build marketing automation, use cases and scenarios in the CDP system based on CRM/Marketing campaign needs. The ultimate goal is to use CDP to its full advantage creating personalized customer experience, strengthening customer relationships and building the brand’s reputation.
【What You Will Do】
- Key stakeholder of our CDP system.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team, Web team, Email Marketing, Ads team to build CDP automation modules, scenarios, use cases, analytical dashboards leveraging the advantage of the CDP platform.
- Manage the set-up of marketing automation, CRM campaigns, and segmentations in our CDP system.
- Customize and pull marketing reports from the CDP and generate analytical dashboards for campaign optimization
- Work with CRM/email marketing/paid ads/merchandise team to design a A/B testing methodologies and schedule. Continuously monitor various metrics to optimize each campaign automation to drive growth.
- Involved in the design of customer journeys to and help define data capture routes across all available audience/customer touch points: website, tablet, mobile, ensuring data is effectively fed into CRM programs.
【What You Need】
- BSc degree in business-related field, information science, information management or analytical field.
- 5 years of experience in a CRM/CDP system operation or data pipeline/analysis/dashboards creation experiences (ideal industry backgrounds include: a similar role in an agency, web company, CRM administrator or EC platform).
- Skilled with HTML, CSS, or any program coding (python, sql…) is a must.
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail.
- Fast learner and proven track records in helping corporate implement or operate new systems.
- A strategic and analytical mindset; is data and hypothesis-driven; strong in logical thinking.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability in communication, problem-solving, openness to new ideas, integrity, customer focus, respect, and proactiveness.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral in English & Mandarin.
【What We Offer】
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented international teams.
- Inclusive and diverse work environment.