PayPay is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to work with our development teams on maintaining the security of our payment system to deliver the best payment experience for our customers.
PayPay DevSecOps focuses on the automation of security configuration, testing, verification and monitoring. A strong candidate will have a good understanding of security best practices as well as an understanding of how to apply those principles to systems at scale following the DevOps methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Security architecture reviews and threat modeling of existing and upcoming projects.
- Training of PayPay development staff on security best practices and its practical application.
- Implementing and maintaining automated security solutions such as configuration management, vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses.
- Supporting automation with manual testing and review where required.
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently but maintaining a secure product is a requirement for all team members.
- Minimum of four years of security focused experience
- Experience leading projects tasked with improving product security and or DevOps security
- Minimum of three years experience with: ・Java and Python ・ELK, Kafka, Redis ・Docker, Kubernetes and OCIs
- Basic working knowledge of AWS EC2 and IAM
- Experience with security Android and iOS Applications
- ArgoCD, CircleCI Github Actions, Jenkins, Snyk, SonarQube
- MySQL/AuroraDB, DynamoDB, Neo4J
- KMS, Secrets Manager, WAF, Networking (VPC & Subnets)
Work from Anywhere in Japan (HQ in Tokyo, for more details about how we work, please visit our FACEBOOK)
- Full-remote work (In Japan)
- Salary: Based on experience, skills, performance and contribution. You may refer to the tiers below:
- Junior: 6.5m -7.5m YEN per annum
- Middle: 7m - 9.5m YEN per annum
- Senior: 9m - 12m YEN per annum
- Salary Increase: Review every year based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
- Special Incentive : Payment based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation(once in a year)
- Various Allowances: Overtime allowance, late-night work allowance and Work from home allowance (100,000JPY/year)
- Working Hours: In principle, from 10:00am to 18:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m＋1 hour lunch break from 12pm to 13pm in principle)
- NOTE: We use super flextime system which do not set core hours.
- Days Off: Saturdays and Sundays. National holidays. Year-end holidays from December 29th to January 4th.
- Holidays: Annual paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave, maternity leave, sick/injured child care leave, family care leave, etc.
- Benefits: Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance,) defined contribution pension system (TBC) and etc.
- Visas will be sponsored for you as well your family members. You may work remotely outside Japan for the time being as the border is closed now, but once it's reopen you're expected to relocate to Japan if you're not in the country already.
- Start date: 1 - 1.5 months upon offer, but we can be flexible.