PayPay is looking for an Android Engineer to work on our payment product to deliver the best payment experience for our Japanese customers.
• Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
【Tech Stack】 We select the best combination of tech at times.
| Scoop, RxJava,Koin, Picasso, CardIO,Moshi, Okhttp, Mapbox,Lottie
| Github, Android Studio
| Firebase, AppsFlyer
| Slack, Zoom
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise)
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and development payment service
Work from Anywhere in Japan (HQ in Tokyo, for more details about how we work, please visit our FACEBOOK)
- Full-remote work (In Japan)
- Salary: Based on experience, skills, performance and contribution. You may refer to the tiers below:
- Junior: 6.5m -7.5m YEN per annum
- Middle: 7m - 9.5m YEN per annum
- Senior: 9m - 12m YEN per annum
- Salary Increase: Review every year based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
- Special Incentive : Payment based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation(once in a year)
- Various Allowances: Overtime allowance, late-night work allowance and Work from home allowance (100,000JPY/year)
- Working Hours: In principle, from 10:00am to 18:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m＋1 hour lunch break from 12pm to 13pm in principle)
- NOTE: We use super flextime system which do not set core hours.
- Days Off: Saturdays and Sundays. National holidays. Year-end holidays from December 29th to January 4th.
- Holidays: Annual paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave, maternity leave, sick/injured child care leave, family care leave, etc.
- Benefits: Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance,) defined contribution pension system (TBC) and etc.
- Visas will be sponsored for you as well your family members. You may work remotely outside Japan for the time being as the border is closed now, but once it's reopen you're expected to relocate to Japan if you're not in the country already.
- Start date: 1 - 1.5 months upon offer, but we can be flexible.