▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
- Testing and identifying product/web service vulnerabilities.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of software products and web services.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 5 years of work experience with penetration test, incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with finding vulnerabilities for app and web services.
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.