Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI: DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 1000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for architecting new scalable data platform
- Design & Develop batch and streaming solutions using various technologies
- Responsible for evaluating technologies and approaches for ingestion, transformation and storage
- Mentor engineers on data architecture and promote best practices
- 3+ years of development experience focusing on data and analytics engineering working with distributed technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, EMR etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or Python
- Expert knowledge in Apache Spark
- Extensive experience in AWS services (including EMR, EKS, MSK, S3, RDS, Athena, Kinesis, Lambda etc) and develop applications
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with workflow management platforms, such as Apache Airflow
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with setup and maintain Tableau server
- Knowledge in data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL pipeline
- Experience with Databricks will be a plus
- Experience do deal with streaming data will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team
- We will be offering a consultant contract before Taiwan entity set up.