- Prepare and draft legal letters and documents
- Conduct legal and project-related research
- Handle letter and document revisions
- Perform other duties as assigned by your team leader or attorneys.
- Possess outstanding client service skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor‘s Degree /Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Creative Writing/Law/Communication/Politics/Social Science/Liberal Art Colleges
- Bachelor degree is required (A degree in a writing-related program is a plus).
- Excellent writing/editing skills (Professional writing or editing experience is a plus).
- Ability to understand the researches in various fields.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Willing to work in Taichung office
- At least 1 Year(s) of editing or writing experience in the related field is preferred.
- Health insurance
- PTO and paid sick leaves
- Paid holidays
Contact: Pacston (Taipei) HR
To begin with the application, please also access this platform to take the English proficiency test, which is the first stage of the recruitment process.