● Responsible for reviewing overall QA planning, monitoring project progress, helping identify risks and providing improvement suggestions.
● Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Android / iOS platforms
● Create automated Web / Mobile / API test cases
● Track and analyse automated tests to improve test efficiency
● Track and record product issues and analyse the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
● Share test-related information with other team members
● Develop automated tests and test frameworks
● Identify and execute on opportunities to improve or establish quality processes
● Write test plans / test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
● 8+ years of testing experience
● Management experience in a team-oriented workplace
● BS / MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering
● Working knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python / Java)
● Familiarity with Web / Android / iOS manual testing • Familiarity with various tests (function / integration / regression / stress / API)
● Familiarity with Automation testing knowledge with REST APIs
● Familiarity with Automation testing knowledge with Mobile UI / Function
● Docker and Kubernetes experience would be advantageous Our Stack
● Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
● Review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 50 mins
2. On-site interview: 100 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.