● The successful candidate will experience in DevOps activities, production support. All aspects involved in delivering web applications to a production system in an enterprise and familiarity with AWS, Git.
●The candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud architecture, AWS technologies, and cloud security best practices.
● The candidate will has strong experience with container and cloud solutions, such as Docker, Kubernetes.
● The candidate will be following the latest industry trends and be passionate about cloud computing for large-scale systems.
● All of the traits of a good developer and be an experienced leader of people with experience gained in DevOps, including good experience as a Lead Developer or equivalent.
● Manage a global DevOps team and mentor team members on new technologies in your area of expertise
● Improve existing infrastructure and CI/CD procedure
● Holistically improve all aspects of our infrastructure, including reducing costs, improving build and deployment times, streamlining environment provisioning, lowering load times, incorporating the latest techniques and technologies, and more
● Monitor and maintain the existing cloud infrastructure via autoscaling, automated alerts
● Take ownership and responsibility for our cloud operation activities
● Liaise with external security agencies for annual audits as well as perform our own internal security sweeps
● Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture to allow for rapid deployments to new countries
● Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
● Frontend Application Framework: VueJS
● Micro Service Framework:Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Eureka + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
● Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
● Database: MySQL
● Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
● Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
● Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
● Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
● Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
● Business Monitoring: Prometheus + Grafana
● Reverse Proxy: Nginx
● CDN: Cloudflare
● Server Virtualization Container: AWS EKS + AWS EC2
● Server Operation System: CentOS
● Static File Storage: AWS S3
● Inner DNS Resolution: AWS Route 53
● Network Management: AWS VPC
● Cluster Management and Scaling: AWS OpsWorks
● Cluster Monitoring: Prometheus + AWS CloudWatch
● HTTPS Certificate Management: AWS Certificate Manager
● Malicious Attack Defending: AWS WAF & Shield
● Cluster Alert: AWS SNS + Slack
● Continuous Integration/Deployment: AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodePipeline, Drone, Rancher
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● A natural disposition to mentor and guide team members
● Rich experience with large-scale, AWS-hosted, microservice systems
● A creative approach to problem solving and crafting simplified solutions
● Proven experience on Kubernetes, AWS and Web technology
●Bachelor or Masters degree in a related subject would be beneficial
● Experience forming and leading teams is beneficial
●Understanding of Java/Spring, Android, and Vue.Js deployment pipelines is a plus
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 120 mins
2. 1st interview: 120 mins (on-site)
3. 2nd interview: 30 mins (online, if passed from the 1st interview)
4. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.