About Our Team
We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first Learn-to-Earn ＆ EdBank in the EdFi industry.
Highly proficient in all aspects of the creative process: including sketches, mood boards, wireframes and strategized web pages that drive results.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Designer:
1. Design Style
- Our product design philosophy is simple, clear UI/UX.
- Showing is more clear than telling, so we included a spreadsheet that contains all of the sites, products that we think have good UI/UX design.
- All of our designers use Figma to design the UI and UX of our products.
- We rely on Figma comments to communicate with our designers asynchronously. PMs will add feedback using Figma comments.
- UI/UX, App/Web, Design related background studies
- More than five years of RWD web app web, graphic and visual design-related experience
- Ability to design web pages, develop pages, and control the progress
- Maintenance of visual design-related content
- Familiar with basic front-end web technologies, such as CSS, HTML
- Website Layout design and understanding of front-end interactive effects and planning functions, with experience in developing RWD design version and cutting version
- Familiar with Figma/Sketch/Xd and have web pages, graphic design, or other aesthetics related works ready for reference in the interview
- UI/UX experiences in but not limited to company logo, website, app, user journey design and MVP IA, wire frame, mockups, prototype, user interviews
- Ability in retouching and editing and layout of administrative documents
- Platform and image website cutting and maintenance, marketing campaign page cutting
- Communicate, coordinate, cooperate with relevant personnel and coordinate the execution of the project
Compensation Levels - Monthly
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
This job offers you
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW